School Registrations & Transfers

School Registrations & Transfers
Posted on 02/03/2014
This is the image for the news article titled School Registrations & Transfers

If you have recently moved outside of Karen Western Elementary's attendance area and are still residing in Ralston, you must fill out an intra-district transfer form to ensure your child’s spot continues to be reserved to attend Karen Western Elementary for the 2014-2015 school year.


If you are requesting a move for your student to a different building within the Ralston School district, you may request a form from your building secretary or the district central office (8545 Park Drive).  All completed forms must be received by March 1st.


If you have previously filled out the intra-district form, you do not need to complete it again. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the district office 402-331-4700.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.